Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 27

Daily Practice
Time: 1hr 30mins
Songs: Defying Gravity and Someone Like You
Description: I worked through Kurt's entire warm up CD, then I practiced some Meow's from previous private lessons.  I think I had a mix voice breakthrough!  I sang through both songs several times- completely on meow.  Then I started mixing in the words, but continuing to meow through trouble spots.  I felt like I finally had the right placement.  My throat felt completely released, the high notes were easy, and my volume was insane- and I wasn't even trying to be loud!   I'm going to find that theater belt if it kills me.

Dance Classes 13 and 14
Instructors: Heather Rigg and Chio
Type: Jazz and Jazz Funk 

Description: Loved both classes!  Heather's choreography is always fun and sassy, and Chio has a sweet groove that's fun if you can find it as well.  I picked up the choreo in both classes which is always a great feeling-- still need to work on performance qualities though. 



Healthy Meal 43




Lunch- Grilled chicken salad






----
Three more days!!! Look how close I am!!!

Final Week Challenge Stats
Private Voice Lessons- 4/4
Coaching Sessions- 2/2
Live Vocal Performance- 1/1
NYC Industry Audition- 1/1
You Tube Demo Recording- 1/1
Charitable Deeds- 5/5
Healthy Meals- 25/25 (Personal Goal 43/50)
Vocal Practice Sessions- 27/30
Daily Blogs- 27/30
BDC Dance Classes- 14/20
Live Professional Performance- 0/1

No comments:

Post a Comment