Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 28

Daily Practice
Time: 30 mins
Description: I sang through some old recordings of tech classes and private lessons.  Nothing fancy, I had squeeze in a quick practice in between dance class and the Japan benefit concert tonight!


Live Professional Performance


This morning I stood in line for rush tickets to How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and we got $30 tickets to the show!  Most people affectionately call it the Harry Potter show since it stars Daniel Radcliffe, and I'm pretty sure that's why most people come to see it.  Nevertheless, it was a hilarious musical with fantastic singing and dancing.  I've actually never seen or read anything Harry Potter related, so I got to take in Radcliffe from a completely fresh perspective, and I think he did a marvelous job!











Dance Class 15
Instructor: Hillen
Type: Pop Ballet
Description: I've never taken this class before even though I wanted to all year.  It's a ballet class done to pop music.  All the same technique and skills, but done to fun songs you hear on the radio.  I think I might have to start a class like this when I move back to Texas!




Healthy Meals 44 and 45
You can probably guess by now...



Breakfast-- Kashi cereal


                                  Lunch-- chicken salad









Final Week Challenge Stats
Private Voice Lessons- 4/4
Coaching Sessions- 2/2
Live Vocal Performance- 1/1
NYC Industry Audition- 1/1
You Tube Demo Recording- 1/1
Charitable Deeds- 5/5
Healthy Meals- 25/25 (Personal Goal 45/50)
Live Professional Performance- 1/1
Vocal Practice Sessions- 28/30
Daily Blogs- 28/30
BDC Dance Classes- 15/20

Just 2 more days!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment